Advice and tips on running a car boot sale, table top event, craft fairs and fetes
Car Boot Sales Tips
• Take a colourful tablecloth to put over the table: it'll attract visitors and show off
• Don't just sit behind the table, stand up and interact with visitors: it'll encourage
them to become customers!
• Have some "loss leaders": cheaper products at cost price that will attract visitors.
• Have some items that will be in pocket money range for the children: lots of 10 or
20 pence can soon build into pounds. They'll also bring their parents to the table.
• Take a good assortment of change: it's surprising how many people pull out a £20 note on a
• The best car boot sales advice - Take a flask of tea!
I helped with the artwork for the cover of my husband’s book which tells the story of The Grey Lady Ghost of the Cambridge Military Hospital which reveals her origins in the QAIMNS and where she meets a QA veteran of Afghanistan. She still walks her wards and tells her story by taking Scott Grey, a QARANC nurse, to the battlefields of World War One and beyond. This is the first in the series of Grey and Scarlet Novels by CG Buswell. Read the first chapter for free.
If you like this page and would like to easily share the artwork of Karla’s Creative Capers with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below: